- Assist scholars worldwide who are researching the work of this challenging and important writer
- Support the continuing work of this Web site
In the U.S.
Dues are US$40 annually (US$30 students and military—please enclose or fax a Xerox copy of a valid student or military ID). If you wish to receive the annual hard-copy edition of The Cormac McCarthy Journal as part of your membership, please add US$13.50.
Choose the appropriate category below and click on the PayPal icon to pay online via secure connection:
International (non-US, including Canada) Members
Use the US rates above, but please add the following surcharges for international postage:
- Canada, Mexico, and Latin America, add US$7;
- Europe, add US$11;
- Asia, Africa, and the Pacific, add US$16.
Thento send an email to The Cormac McCarthy Society. Include, in your message:
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Type of membership desired
- Whether or not you wish to add the optional Journal subscription
- Correct email return address (This is very important)
We will respond via an email with an electronic invoice which you can pay by credit card.
Enclosing the same information as above, remit your payment in US dollar-denominated major traveler’s cheques (American Express, Barclays, and Visa are all acceptable; sorry, but we can no longer accept postal money orders or personal cheques drawn on non-US banks due to large conversion or collection charges) to:
The Cormac McCarthy Society
13850 SW 100th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33176
Membership Renewal Procedure
Renewal dues are payable by each succeeding January 31 for all members joining between January 1 and June 30 of the previous year, and by July 31 for all members joining between July 1 and December 31 of the previous year.
A membership renewal form will be included in each issue of the Cormac McCarthy Society Newsletter to facilitate payment of renewal dues.